August Favorites

August 31, 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful month, can you believe summer is quickly coming to a close? It seems like just yesterday I was pulling an all-nighter cramming for my macroeconomics final and now I'm about to embark on a new semester in my college journey. Doesn't it feel like the older you get, the faster time whips by? 
Throughout August I've seen so many cool things on the internet and this gave me the idea to start a new series on this blog. Each month I'm going to compile the things that have intrigued me or put a smile on my face to share with you all. 

So without further ado, here's what's caught my eye this month!

This adorable Georgia peach teapot

This healthy asparagus and quinoa dish. I made this the other day and it was so delicious.

Photo: thesparkseffect.tumblr.com
These beautiful agate and marble print journals

This witty and poignant article on "Easy Ways for Asian Americans to Fit In" by Karen Chee

These blue agate coasters

This adorable Kate Spade store exterior - look at those flamingos!

This homage to the simple little things in life that we often take for granted

These delicious pumpkin swirl mini cheesecakes

This hauntingly beautiful rendition of the Beatles' Here Comes the Sun by Tom Rosenthal

Photo: Pinterest
And last but not least, this great reminder that we are loved and accepted by God despite our many flaws and shortcomings

You Might Also Like

0 comments