September Favorites

September 28, 2015

Where the heck did September go?! I can't believe that yet another month has whizzed by! September has been an incredibly busy time for me - busier than I would've expected from the first month of school - with career fairs, classes, and just life in general. I hope you're all doing well and staying relatively stress-free! 

Anyways, I'm back this week with my September favorites; even though academics and extracurriculars have occupied a huge chunk of my time, I still like to carve out some time to lounge on my bed and browse the internet, looking at pretty things. 

Here's what caught my eye this month!


This lace panel blouse from H&M

This interview with Reshma Saujani, the founder and CEO of Girls Who Code, on everything from asking for help to getting back up after being knocked down

This tomato basil chicken and cashew rice pilaf dish


Photo: Pinterest
This quote from Leon Brown; it's such a great reminder to not dwell on negativity


This beautiful floral canvas

 
Finally, this Spotify playlist by swiftsnewyork - it's the perfect background music when I'm doing work

You Might Also Like

0 comments