January Favorites

January 29, 2016

Hello everyone! Just like that, another month has come and gone; I hope 2016 has been good to you all so far. As always, here are some of the things that have caught my eye this month!

------------------------------


This 3.1 Phillip Lim "31 Hour" Leather Tote. I love the two tone color and it's so roomy. Unfortunately it's waayy out of my price range (sigh) but a girl can dream!

Of course you could frost these Red Velvet Cupcakes. I think they are divine just the way they are...thanks to a cheesecake surprise inside!  Little Dairy on the Prairie

I am a sucker for all things red velvet. My best friends and I made this recipe during a sleepover; it was so easy and delicious. The cream cheese chocolate chip filling was an extra bonus.



I love Wes Anderson movies for the quirky plotlines and the unique aesthetics. The Grand Budapest Hotel was my gateway drug into Anderson's world so it'll always have a special place in my heart; this coffee table book is definitely going on my wishlist.

Photo credit: Tumblr

The dress code for one of Marc Jacob's parties; this brings "dressed to the nines" to a whole new level. Just imagining the glitz and craziness brings a smile to my face.


One of my best friend introduced this Korean TV drama to me over winter break and I'm so glad she did. Reply 1988 is so heartwarming and cleverly written; you really learn to love and grow with the characters as the series goes on. Thankfully, for those of us who don't speak Korean, there are websites that have English subtitles.

Why Do We Romanticize Stress?  #theeverygirl

Whenever I catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while, my go-to answer for "How've you been?" is always, always "Super busy". This article by The Everygirl discusses why we should stop saying and equating "busy" with fulfillment and success.



This zodiac constellation wristlet by Etienne Aiger. I think these are so cute and would make a great gift for friends!

1_I Resolve To

Lastly, this list of resolutions from Kate Spade. I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions (I never end up keeping them!) but these ideas are so charming and useful that I will be trying to implement them in my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments