What I Got for Christmas 2015

January 08, 2016



Am I the only one who absolutely loves seeing what other people got for Christmas? Maybe its the nosiness in me, but I really enjoy watching Youtube videos and reading blog posts about what others received from their loved ones; its such a great way to get gift ideas for your own friends and family and maybe even yourself. It warms my heart to see people so happy and thankful for all the gifts they've received and you can really see how loved and blessed they are.

As this is my first Christmas on this blog, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a post about some of the gifts I received for Christmas. Just as a disclaimer, because there are people who find these types of posts distasteful, this is in no way me bragging or showing off my presents. I'm such a lucky girl to have such amazing and loving family and friends and I've really been so blessed not only this Christmas, but this entire year as well.

So without further ado, this is a selection of what I received for Christmas!

---------------------------------




My aunt and uncle were so generous to give me this beautiful pair of Hunter boots. I legitimately squealed when I opened them up; the zipper on my old pair of rain boots broke and I'd been on the lookout for a new pair, so this was a wonderful surprise.



One of the presents my parents got me was this Hollister winter jacket; I love the navy blue color and it shielded me from the frigid St. Louis temperatures during Urbana.



My suitemates and I had a Christmas gift exchange a few days before break started; it was a great way to unwind from finals and really got me in the festive spirit. I didn't get to bring all the gifts I received home, but from one suitemate I gave me the adorable "Good Vibes Only" mason jar glass, knit headband and sparkly cuff bracelet. Another gave me the owl mug, marbled iPhone case and crocheted no-show socks.

I was a little cheeky this Christmas and bought myself two mugs. The gold gilded monogram mug I saw on Anthropologie and couldn't resist while the Kate Spade teacup mug I bought online from Macy's. The Kate Spade mug was a lot smaller than I expected, but the gold detailing is so beautiful and I love the "crème de la crèmebrush-stroke lettering on the other side. 



My brother got me this adorable pair of s'mores slippers, and the best part? You can plug them in and they heat up! The Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette was a generous gift from my relatives up in Boston; the colors look so versatile and beautiful, I can't wait to try it out! Lastly, as you all may know, I am a huge fan of all things Kate Spade - it's my dream to be able to work there in the future! I had my eye on this coffee table book for the longest time and was absolutely chuffed when my roommate gifted it to me during our suite Christmas present exchange.

--------------------------

It brings me great sadness to end this post because that means officially saying goodbye to Christmas. But, there's always next Christmas to look forward to! Again, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Let me know in the comments what your favorite present that you received was!

You Might Also Like

0 comments